- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk (I use Skim)
- 1 (1 lb) bag frozen hashbrowns
- 6 strips of Turkey Bacon
- 1 1/2 cups of Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 3/4 tsp dill
- 1/2 tbsp of pepper
- 1/2 diced bell pepper (optional)
- Line the crockpot with liner or spray with non-stick spray (less "burnage" around the edges if you choose to line).
- Place 1/3 of the hashbrowns in the bottom, followed by 1/3 of the bacon, cheese, and onion (and bell pepper pieces if used). Repeat twice in a layering fashion.
3. Mix eggs, milk, pepper, and dill. Pour over crockpot mixture.
4. Cook on low for 8 hours.
Andddddd TA-DA! It's as easy as that (and trust me, I cannot get enough of easy recipes as a girl on the go.)! Enjoy. Happy Monday everyone :)