Wednesday, February 15, 2012

His and Hers.

Regardless of the fact that I am quite the realist (which sometimes people often see as a masquerading cynic), I do still love love and I do still believe in love. So, in honor of Valentine's Day yesterday, I am posting a rockin' awesome sermon on love and life and everything in between from the church I attend in Des Moines. This pastor is a-mazing, and while the message is kind of long, I highly recommend it for anyone who is single, dating, or has been married 5 years or 50.  Feel free to grab a notebook and take notes MEN AND WOMEN because in the society we live in, relationships are a tough thing and we can use all of the help we can get :)  Happy Wednesday!

Click on the link below and go to 2012.02.12. "A Love Story Gone Wrong".

http://sermons.hopewdm.org/

2 comments:

  1. Listened to this tonight, Janel. It was good. I can see why you are enjoying this church :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good, I'm glad you liked it! You're welcome to come visit my church anytime :)

    ReplyDelete