- Measure out the space where you want to place the the letters (mine came on three different sheets that were not the same size and cut apart by a 5 year old (pre-pre-school seeing as they couldn't cut in a straight line), making it a little difficult to line up). I used a tape measure, a pencil, and some good eyeballing technique in order to do so.
3. Remove the backing and use the plastic applicator to smooth out the letters starting from the center of each paper.
4. Use a wet sponge to go over all of the letters in order to enhance the adherence.
5. Peel back the outer pieces of paper at a sharp angle.
6. And Ta-Da! Another easy project in just a matter of minutes. It looks even better above the headboard that daddio so graciously and very patiently made out of an old door I found in their barn. Yeah, he's a carpenter on the side. No big deal.
Just another Free Thought Friday...