Pesto Stuffed Chicken
You will need:
- 2 skinlesss, boneless chicken breasts (pounded flat with a meat pounder...technical term I think or a hammer covered in saran wrap if you are less pampered chef and more innovative, fat trimmed...IMPORTANT STEP)
- 2 Tablespoons of Pesto
- 2 Tablespoons of light sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons of reduced fat mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Mix pesto, sour cream, and cheese. Spread evenly on the chicken breasts.
3. Roll up the chicken breasts and secure with toothpicks.
4. Place on the greased baking dished and cover with foil.
5. Bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and flip over. Continue baking for another 12 minutes.
6. I poured the excess sauce that spilled out from the pan over the chicken breasts, naturally. Enjoy!
Happy Thursday everyone! I hope you are all getting a chance to enjoy the weather as much as I am :)