You will need:
- Pizza Dough (You can make your own, but I needed a quick fix sans yeast so I used a tube of Pillsbury Pizza Crust.)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons of basil
- 1 cup of sliced pepperoni (I used turkey pepperoni.)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded paremesan cheese
- Pizza or marinara sauce of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Grease a baking sheet and set aside.
- Roll out the pizza dough and sprinkle garlic salt, basil, cheeses, and pepperoni evenly.
- Roll dough into a log-like shape.
4. Cut into sections (the size of a pinwheel that you desire) and place on the greased baking sheet.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown on top. Serve with warm marinara sauce, and enjoy :)
Here's to a Friday that is just around the corner :)