Golden Graham's S'more Bars
You will need:
- 1 bag (10.5 oz) miniature marshmallows (5 1/2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips (9 oz)
- 5 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 box (13 oz) Golden Grahams® cereal (8 cups)
(You can even see the picture of my lake sunset in the background! Definitely ready for that water sport season again :) )
- Spray a 13x9 pan with cooking spray. In a saucepan, melt chocolate chips, butter, corn syrup and remaining 4 1/2 cups marshmallows over low heat (reserve 1 cup for garnishing), stirring occasionally, until completely melted. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
2. Pour cereal into large bowl. Pour marshmallow mixture over cereal; stir until evenly coated. Stir in remaining 1 cup marshmallows.
3. With buttered back of spoon, press mixture in pan. Cool at least 1 hour or until firm. Store loosely covered at room temperature (I actually keep mine in the refrigerator seeing as my apartment is 76 degrees due to the outdoor temperature of EIGHTY TWO and other people NOT turning off their heat. The bars just stick together better that way). Enjoy! Happy Wednesday everyone, almost the weekend :)