Triple Chocolate Chunk Muffins
You will need:
- 1 box of Duncan Hines Triple Chocolate Muffin mix
- Spray a muffin tin (I used jumbo muffin tins, but you can pick whatever size you'd like) with a can of non-stick spray. Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine the muffin mix and the can of pumpkin. Stir until dough-like.
- Spread dough evenly in the muffin tins and bake for 20-23 minutes (if you use jumbo-sized tins, if not bake for 17-20).
- Remove from the oven, and let cool on a cooling rack.