Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thankful Thursdays.

Things I have been loving recently (aside from my life...minus when the Darbster gets sick.  Yup, that's right.  Feeling like a real mom now...):

My Little One.

 Living in the moment.

Fast-paced, perfectly-silent, morning runs.
 
 Forgiveness. I am not perfect. Neither is anyone else.

 A lesson in contentment.

 S'mores. S'mores popcorn. S'mores flavored coffee creamer. Let's be honest...this is  a year-round craving.

 Patience is a virtue.  Faithfulness is a witness.

 Finding passions. Truth.

 Forever and ever.  There is no "til death due us part", and for that I am eternally thankful.

 Okay, maybe not the world.  Maybe just Portland and New Zealand and California and London and Australia and anywhere with a beach...

This season. The grand old midwest. The outdoors. Creation. God's thumbprint. The details. Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment