Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful Thursdays.

Having one of those beautiful Thursdays that feels like a Friday just because it's so awesome.  Feeling incredibly blessed lately, but we all know I speak better in lists sooo...some of the random things I've been thankful for recently?
  • 60 degrees on November 1st.
  • Carving Pumpkins.
  • Strawberry banana smoothies.
  • Being on time.
  • My furry love.
  • Butterflies in my stomach.
  • Morning runs on quiet streets.
  • Daylight savings time.
  • Sleeping 10.5 hours in a night without waking up.
  • Bear hugs.
  • Clean sheets.
  • Halloween cards from my Grandma.  Okay, let's be honest- any cards from my grandma.
  • Clothes out of the dryer.
  • The feeling of my joints decompressing as I lay down in my bed at night.
  • Compliments from strangers.
  • Getting the giggles.
  • Watermelon Suckers.
  • The music they play in the stairways at Wellmark.
  • A break from the routine.
  • Sinking into my pillow at night.
  • The scent of laundry.
  • Skype dates with my family.
  • A good cup of coffee.
  • Embracing messy hair.
  • Finding a group exercise CD with the classics from my lifetime (a.k.a. bring on the Nelly from high school mixed to 130 beats per minutes!).
  • This verse: "Do everything readily and cheerfully- no bickering, no second guessing allowed! Go out into the world uncorrupted, a breath of fresh air in this squallid and polluted society.  Provide people with a glimpse of the good living and The Living God." Philippians 2:14-15.
  • My co-workers and all of our antics.
  • Puppy hiccups.
  • Unplanned naps.
  • Days where I love my job.






So, what are you waiting for? Go live your life with the true joy that only The Big Man Upstairs can bring.  Live your life.  And while you're at it, live your life on purpose.

Novel idea, huh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment