Friday, November 30, 2012

Thankful Thursdays.


  • Creativity.
  • Christmas lights.
  • The second bowl of cereal.
  • Darby's sleepy puppy side.
  • THE FACT THAT MINT M&M'S HAVE RETURNED TO THE SHELVES.  AMPED. Excessive of me to buy 52 bags at a time? No? Okay, good.
  • Heart-to-hearts with my sister-in-law.
  • Christmas shopping.
  • Days off.
  • Smelling like your new favorite coffee shop.
  • Budgeting.
  • My metabolism.
  • The second to last chapter of a book.
  • When the Saints win.  Rare occurrence this year, I know.
  • Wearing shorts on the last day of November.
  • Darby and I getting the trails to ourselves.
  • Neon-colored shoelaces.
  • Excel spreadsheets.
  • The holiday season.
  • My family.
  • Down comforters.
  • Caramel apple suckers.
  • Anticipation.
  • A clean room.
  • This verse: "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”- Deuteronomy 31:6
  • Anddddd this face:

No comments:

Post a Comment