Sunday, November 11, 2012

Thankful Thursdays....on Sunday...sorry, not sorry!

Life has been a whirlwind per usual, but here are just a few of the VERY MANY THINGS I'VE BEEN BLESSED WITH THIS WEEK:


  • 78 degrees, long runs, and summer dresses IN THE MIDDLE OF NOVEMBER.
  • Breakfast for dinner.
  • Working through issues as adults.
  • Financial blessings.
  • The first ISU men's basketball game of the year (and a free ticket at that).
  • Quality girl time where we talk about more than just feelings.
  • Darby breath on my face during a Saturday afternoon nap.
  • Solved frustrations.
  • A glowing annual review at work with plenty of positive feedback.
  • This verse: "If you are generous with the hungry and start giving to the down-and-out, your lives will begin to glow in the darkness, your shadowed lives will be bathed in sunlight.  I will always show you were to go.  I'll give you a full life in the emptiest of places- firm muscles, strong bones."-Isaiah 58:10-11.
  • Peppermint Mocha's are baaaaaacckkkkk!
  • Answered prayers for opportunities to be bold in my faith.
  • 15 lovely years sharing my ups and downs with my favorite childhood dog.
  • Random meet-ups with the parental units.
  • The trust fall straight into my Creator's arms.
  • Late night bowls of cereal.
  • Smiling for no reason.
  • Oversized sweatshirts.
  • God's plan being bigger than my dreams.
  • Sleeping through the night and waking up feeling like you just left a coma.
  • Daydreams of Heaven.
  • The humility that comes from this statement:
  • The uncontrollable giggles.
  • Quality prayer time.
  • Newspapers.
  • Football on a Sunday afternoon.
I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend filled with lots of happiness and relaxation!

No comments:

Post a Comment