Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thankful Thursdays {The Mid-Move Edition}.

  • Boys and parents who volunteer to help you move...seriously, you guys are amazingly helpful.
  • Waking up to the smell of coffee.
  • Not needing the caffeine fix but drinking it because you like it.
  • Neon pink.
  • Girl Scout Cookies.
  • Assurance through abiding.
  • The end of a saga.
  • The next chapter starting right around the corner.
  • Walkie Talkies.
  • Down Comforters.
  • The removal of all 20 of my staples. TWENTY.  That felt SO good.  I felt like a voodoo doll actually, and I hope I never have to do that again.
  •  Having my daddio there while the staples were getting removed because I looked at them and almost passed out/had a panic attack/had to find a paper bag to breathe in/started crying. Almost.
  • Childhood.  And really the fact that I'm still a kid at heart.  So much for being a grown up...
  • Lucky Charms...but not the cereal part....just the marshmallows...
  • My Pinterest addiction.  Okay, so maybe I'm not thankful for the addiction part but for the fact that by the time I get this cast off I will have re-decorated my whole house with DIY crafts, planned meals for the next 672 days, found my next puppy, planned my wedding, re-organized my closet, and found 8394789123 different ways to paint my nails.
  • Ice Cream Delivery Trucks.
  • The realization that a regret wasn't actually a regret...this week I almost regretted not going to med school to become a surgeon, but then I realized that no.  Probably not a good idea.  *Refer to the story about the staples*.
  • Nostalgia.
  • Good advice where warranted.
  • Overcoming the urge to order a pizza at 11:30 p.m.  Yes, that 13 year old boy appetite is back in full force.
  • BIRTHDAY WEEKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, yes I do get a full week for the 3rd anniversary of my 21st birthday.  Thank you for asking.  And on that note...
  • Ice Cream Makers (just a birthday idea for any of you out there still trying to find my present...just wanted to give you plenty of time to ship it to me because I'd be so embarrassed for you if it was late :)).
  • This way of life:     




  • This co-worker and all of our interactions, as well as, THE SOLVING OF THIS PROBLEM. Alicia, you are seriously the nicest person on the planet:


  • And a little bit of ISU for good measure because even when you disappoint me 78934783924329 times, how can you stay mad at these faces??  

       
       

No comments:

Post a Comment